Well, I’m back! This is a long waiting post… after so much time…, many things are changed in my life in this time and for now simply a gift to PSP community and users, like me .
This is readme-psp.txt included in linked archive:
PSP MAME4ALL v4.7 & 4.6 Hires by TTYman, 19/08/2007
- Copy desidered version in /PSP/GAME150 (firmware 1.5 compatibility for 3.xx OE release);
- Recreate zipped roms with included ClrMame compatible .DAT files (v0.34-v0.36 mixed roms);
- Add created zipped roms files in ROMs subfolder;
- Based on latest GP2X MAME4All releases v4.7 & 4.6;
- 480 Orizzontal Hires Support in menu and games, now games with >320 pixels are playable (Loderun etc.);
- Overclock support, from 166 to 333 MHz;
- Frameskip as GP2X version (fixed 0-5, auto 1-5);
- Vsync on/off;
- Save configuration support, default and per game;
- Autocentering fix for most games when using FIXED/FIXED DIV2;
- Optimized compiled code as derived from GP2X version, but for PSP cpu (fastest graphics core!);
- Stripped & Packed executable, only 2MB;
- New Graphic theme from mame.net logo (TM) and mameworld.com Tim’s covers (n.1 and n.2);
- Graphic theme 480×240 BMP skins support, both pspmenu480.bmp and pspsplash480.bmp in folder skins;
- v4.7 broken some audio, as Bobble Bobble (no music, but effects… may be better?! );
- v4.6 & v4.7 general audio core non arcade perfect (when enabled very slowdown?!);
- No rotate support;
In a cople of days I’ll release source code and development kit / direction for collaborating people.
Stay tuned, sources will be uploaded shortly .